1-2 bunch(es) of kale
2 tablespoons of oil
1 chopped onion
1 clove of crushed garlic (optional)
salt and black pepper to taste
1. Remove the stems of the kale.
2. Rinse the kale and drain the water.
3. Put a leaf on the top the other and roll it.
4. Cut the kale into fine strips.
5. Sauté the onion and the garlic in hot oil.
6. Add the kale,the salt and pepper and stir well.
7. Add a bit of water and cover the pan with a lid.
8. Cook the kale under medium heat until done, usually like 15 min.
There are different kinds of kale. Buy any kind that you can find in your area.
If you can’t find fresh kale, you can buy frozen kale, in some supermarkets.